Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's been a while

I decided to try and start blogging again... Mostly because I want to be able to look back on this crazy life of ours. I am terrible at keeping a journal I hate writing. So i'll try and give this a try. Plus I'm kind of over facebook not gonna lie.

I wanted to share my thoughts on family...
I can not even tell you how much I love and appreciate family! One of my greatest joys in life is definately family. I have THE greatest parents ever! seriously they are so kind and giving. My mom is my best friend and I can always go to her for guidance. My dad is the sweetest most careing man in the whole entire world. He works his butt off to provide for his family and never complains a day in his life ever ever. And can I also say after a 12 hour day at work he still comes home and plays with the kids. Those are some of the best memories I have growing up. He is amazing to say the least! My brother Jacob who turns 19 in August is seriously one of my best friends. He is currently working on his mission papers at the moment. He is so caring and loving and makes me laugh so hard! Every time I think about him leaving I get a little bit choked up. So my baby sister is the best ever! She is so sassy but I love it! And she is drop dead gorgous! Last but not least my baby brothers, they sure are crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so blessed to have Houston's family! My mother and father in law are nothing short of amazing! I know I can always turn to my nanice (janice mother inlaw) for anything. She has been a tremendous help this year. Well then we have Jen and Brent, Chaz and Amber, Ty and Nicole, Cheyenne and Brad, and little Brecky. We all have so much fun together! I love that we are all pretty close in age. I love each and every one of these family members so much! Oh and not to forget our adorable nieces and nephews. We are blessed!


Basically family is everything! Never take family for grantid. Of course its not always rainbows and butterflies.... this is life. But always forgive and forget. This is what we are here for. Families are forever. The three most important thing to me are the gospel, Houston, and family.


2012 hasn't been the easiest year so far but with family by our side it makes it easier. We are so grateful for our families and everything they do for us we love them oh so much.








No comments:

Post a Comment